Night-Time Cold & Flu Relief
Sold by Market AmericaWrite A Review
Single Pack (10 softgels)
Compare to the active ingredients in NyQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps™. Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms including: cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches & pains, fever and runny nose & sneezing.See details
Share this Product
- Take only as directed
- Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
- Adults & children 12 years & older: 2 softgels with water every 6 hours
- Children 4 to under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Children under 4 years: do not use
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddening, blisters or rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore Throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAIO, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: liver disease, glaucoma, cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus), a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema, or trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives, tranquilizers or the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product: exci
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults & for children even if you do not notice and signs or symptoms.