Think about what you do in a normal day. Getting ready for work, getting the kids ready for their day, commuting to work, the long eight-plus hour workday – at your computer, talking on the phone, at the copy machine, out to lunch, trips back and forth to communal kitchen, socializing with co-workers – and so on. Now, think about everything you touch and come into contact with along the way. Are you feeling confident about how clean your hands are?
Five common ways to spread germs include1:
- Nose, mouth, or eyes > hands > others
- Hands > food
- Food > hands > food
- Infected child > hands to other children
- Animals > people
Germs spread easily, but you can help make it harder by ensuring your hands are clean. Shopping Annuity® Hand Sanitizer is perfect to have on-hand for traveling, at work, or anytime you are on the go. Our hand sanitizer kills 99.99% of most common germs that may make you sick, and contains moisturizers and Vitamin E to keep your hands feeling soft and smooth, not rough and dry.
Keep your hands clean and fresh when you need it – without the stickiness and residue – with Shopping Annuity® Hand Sanitizer.
1. Minnesota Department of Health. (n.d.). 5 Common Ways Germs are Spread. Retrieved from http://www.health.state.mn.us/handhygiene/why/5ways.html
2. (Found in FAQs) Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (n.d.). When & How to Wash Your Hands. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html
3. (Found in FAQs)Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (n.d.). Handwashing and Hand Sanitizer Use at Home, at Play, and Out and About [PDF]. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/pdf/hand-sanitizer-factsheet.pdf